- Advanced classroom management techniques that keep you in control of the class from start to finish. How to pre-empt and avoid disruptive behaviour before it even begins.
- The step by step sequences to do over a period of weeks to build your students to full body postures such as ‘wheel,’ ‘plough,’ ‘fish,’ ‘forward bend,’ ‘camel,’ ‘double leg raises’ and ‘boat.’
- The 4 essential Yoga Therapy areas for teaching kids. It is essential that you know how to structure and run classes that safely target:
1. How to build a strong and healthy back and spine
The 6 Stages of a back class and the Top 5 yoga therapy exercises for each stage. Plus a full class plan ready to go.
2. Getting the digestive system working properly
Specific Yoga Therapy exercises for each of the organs in the digestive system
3. Menstrual problems and issues
The specific Yoga Therapy exercises for pain-free periods and how to deal with any menstrual issues. Plus a full class plan ready to go.
4. Strong and flexible Joints for growing bodies
Learn the Zenergy sequences for all of the joints.