Over the next few weeks, you’ll learn how to get started as a children’s yoga teacher.
The blogs will cover the critical things you need to know, such as:
1. What to teach
2. How to teach
3. How to handle classroom behaviour issues
4. How to be dynamic, engaging and inspiring
5. The keys to designing and developing classes that are educational, meaningful and fun
6. How to adapt yoga to different age groups
7. What are the fundamental qualifications before you get started
8. How to get your marketing message correct, so that your classes are full
Hope you enjoy the tips and they help you get started on your rewarding, deeply fulfilling and impactful journey of teaching yoga to children and teens.
Look out for the first set of tips on ‘What To Teach’ next week.